The reason for trying this sabzi or vegetarian recipe was chicken cubes. I had never used those cubes anywhere besides soups. The result was such that this recipe is moved to one of the favourite recipes. I share those recipes which are basically like by the rest of family members too.
- Spinach (Palak) 1 kg
- Potatoes 2 medium sliced
- Mustard Seeds (Rye dana) 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder 1tsp
- Turmeric Powder (haldee)1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Whole Red Chillies 4 to 5
- Knorr Cube 1
- Soak palak in water for 15 minutes to let all the dust sink. Slice potatoes and leave aside in some water to avoid change in colour.
- Heat water with some salt, soak palak for 30 seconds, drain palak in strainer and let it cool after pouring cold water in it. In that same water boil potatoes for 5 minutes and strain.
- Heat oil put mustard seeds, zeera n whole red chillies, let it fry for a while and put in potatoes. Cook for some time and then add red chilli and haldee, stir well and add some water.
- Next add palak to it and mix well. Now mash the knorr cube with hand and add to pot. Add more water once the boil comes cover the pot and leave it on slow flame for dum.
- Serve with roti or rice.