Recipe: Dohra Kabab by Shireen Anwer
- Bread 12 slices ends removed and soaked in water (i did not remove ends)
- Capsicum 1 chopped
- Onion 1 chopped
- Tomato 1 seeds removed and chopped
- Green Chillies sliced 3 ro 4
- Fresh coriander 2 tbsp
- Ginger chopped 1 tbsp (i used ginger paste)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted and crushed 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Red Chilli crushed 1 tsp
- Chat Masala 1 tsp
- Corn Flour 4 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Oil for frying
- Soaking bread with ends removed (I didn’t remove).
- Gathering the dry Ingredients.
- Gathering chopped Vegetables.
- Mixing dry ingredients and chopped vegetables.
- Adding cornflour and eggs.
- Deep frying