Mango Cream is an easy and simple dessert. I had this dessert for the first time at a restaurant in Dubai called Haji Ali. Mango lovers its for you and very convenient in the month of Ramadan.
Recipe: Mango Cream
- Mangoes 8 medium sized
- Fresh Cream1000 ml
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Saffron as required
- Pistachios and Almonds (I didn't use)
- Cut slices of one mango and put in a zip lock bag. Seal the bag.
- Now mash these mango slices to form pulp and leave aside.
- Cut six mangoes in to small chunks and put in a bowl.
- Blend fresh cream, condensed milk, one mango sliced and saffron in the blender.
- Pour the blended mixture over the mango chunks.
- Cut the edge of zip lock bag corner.
- Now decorate with the mango pulp. Refrigerate and serve cold.